eh...i dont really know if adding text is an improvement. i dont wanna change the font size because thats about the same size that pettibon used...but you cant really see the words...
I didn't collect anything new this week. I was busy at the tech center scanning and color correcting everything....hopefully I did everything the right way and the images will be good enough to use....
Collection...
Three more bottles that I've collected in the last two weeks. At this point I have collected quite a few. I think I may be nearing enough. I tried scanning with little success. I'm going to have to try that more tomorrow...
Collection...
This week i added two more bottles. A 12 oz Gatorade bottle and a Vitamin Water bottle. This week I'm going to start scanning some of my bottles so I don't have a ton of scanning to do right before the project is due...
Collection..
I added three bottles from 7Eleven to my collection this week. A Mountain Dew bottle, a Tropicana bottle, and this Coca-Cola bottle...
Collection..
Two seems to be the number of bottles I collect each week. This week I obtained a Hawaiian fruit punch can and this Tropicana Apple juice bottle...
A slow collection week...
This week I only collected two new bottles. I went home for the weekend unfortunatly eliminating my three biggest collection days. I did however manage to gather a gatorade and this minute maid orange juice bottle.
My Gatherings
After thinking about what to gather and how different objects relate for the much of the last two weeks i settled on bottles. Yupp different kinds of plastic, aluminum, or carboard containers that hold some sort of liquid. I have collected ten different types of bottles that hold nine different liquids. They relate in the sense that they all hold liquid and I have attained them all at some point during the day when I was thirsty.
I'm from Orwigsburg, Pa (about an hour and a half north of Temple). I have 3 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. I grew up and work on my parents fruit and vegetable farm...i love sports and competing...i dont like to party or do any drugs...im a christian
eh...i dont really know if adding text is an improvement. i dont wanna change the font size because thats about the same size that pettibon used...but you cant really see the words...
ReplyDeleteIf you really wanted to get ambitious you could hand write the type and then scan it in?
ReplyDelete